Shell Helix HX7 10W-40 Semi Synthetic Technology Premium Engine Oil
Shell Helix HX7 motor oil has been formulated with special active cleansing technology. It works harder to protect than conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build up. In addition to offering superior engine protection for all driving conditions, Shell Helix HX7 cleans and protects for more responsiveness.
Shell Helix HX7 10W-40 motor oil – Applications
Synthetic technology oil that is suitable or fuel injected petrol engines fitted with ‘blow-by’ recirculation and catalytic converters. Also suitable for turbo charges and inter-cooled direct injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation
Shell Helix HX7 10W-40 motor oil – Performance
Shell Helix HX7 offers up to 24% more protection from oil degradation and up to 34% more shear stability than Shell Helix HX5. Twice as effective as Shell Helix HX3 at removing sludge from dirty engines.
Shell Helix HX7 10W-40 is also known as Shell HX7 10W40, Shell Helix 10W/40.
- Special active cleansing technology, twice as effective at removing sludge from dirty engines as a normal mineral oil.
- Enhanced oxidation stability, up to 19% more protection than other leading synthetic technology products tested.
- Low viscosity, rapid oil flow and low friction, improved fuel efficiency compared to high viscosity oils.
- High shear stability, to maintain viscosity and stay in grade throughout the recommended oil drain period.
- Specially selected synthetic based oils, reduces the oil volatility and therefore the oil consumption. The need for oil top up is reduced.
- Minimises vibration and engine noise, smoother, quieter drive.
- API SN
- API SM
- API CF
- ACEA A3/B4
- JASO SG+
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.3
- VW 502.00 / VW 505.00
- Fiat: meets the requirements of Fiat 9.55535 G2
- Renault RN 0700