Valvoline SYNPower CVT is a fully synthetic premium mutli-vehicle CVT fluid for passenger cars and vans.
Especially for belt and chain driven continuously variable transmissions.
Suitable for European, Asian, and American passenger cars and vans.
- Universal transmission fluid premium for cars and vans with CVT (CVT).
- SynPower CVT Fluid offers excellent protection and lubrication of most CVTs belt and chain drive in a wide temperature diapazone.
- Prevoskhodnaya wear protection even under severe operating conditions.
- Modern additives protect against corrosion, oxidation, foaming and deposition.
Excellent viscosity-temperature properties even at low temperatures.
- High viscosity stability and long-term benefits of the universal oil.
- Exact frictional properties when used in cold and hot climates.
Good lubrication contributes to a fuel economy.
- Easy oil circulation improves cooling and also contributes to a fuel economy
The product is not meant for Hybrid CVT units (Toyota and Ford).
Do not mix with other transmission oils.
Superior Protection – Optimum protection against wear and tear, also under high stress working conditions. Modern additives protect against corrosion, oxidation, foam, and deposits.
Breakdown Resistance – Synthetic base oils and a highly balanced additive system avoid breakdown situations even after long-time use.
Consistent Viscosity – Excellent viscosity-temperature properties even at very low temperatures. Highly stable viscosity with long term multigrade advantages. Exactly the right friction properties under cold and hot driving circumstances.
Fuel Economy – Dual Clutch Transmissions provide improved fuel consumption over conventional transmissions. Valvoline Synpower DCT is specially designed for use in DCT gearboxes and provides long lubricant life and long term DCT durability.
Approvals and Performance
BMW/Mini Cooper EZL 799, DODGE/Jeep NS-2, CVT fluid +4, Ford CVT23, CVT30, Mercon C, GM/Saturn DEX-CVT, Honda HMMF, Hyundai/Kia SP-III (not in automatic transmissions), Mercedes-Benz 236.20, Mitsubishi CVT fluid J1, SP-III (not in automatic transmission), Nissan NS-2, Subaru Lineartronic CVT fluid, Suzuki TC, NS-2, CVT Green 1, VW/Audi TL 52180, G 052 180