The result of over 50 years of product research and development, this expertly crafted wax is individually filled and inspected before being carefully air cooled ensuring it is ready for use on the world’s finest vehicles.
High Definition Wax contains a carefully balanced, yet complex blend of polymers, carnauba and microcrystalline waxes.
Surfaces treated with this superior wax enjoy exceptional resistance to environmental contaminants including salt, detergents, UV light, acid rain and industrial fallout. This product is completely free of abrasives, water and emulsifiers.
- 150g High Definition Wax
- 2 x High Definition Wax Applicators
- 1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
Hou to use
- Inspect your clean and dry paintwork for light scratches and contamination, treat with Super Resin Polish or Surface Detailing Clay Kit as required.
- Using the red applicator, apply to clean, dry paintwork in a light circular motion, leaving a thin even layer on all painted surfaces. Do not over apply as this may make the wax difficult to buff later. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
- Leave wax film to dry for 10 – 15 minutes, then buff using the microfiber cloth.