During warm weather the road surface can disintegrate and small specks of tar are flicked onto your car and can be difficult to remove with shampoo alone. These spots show up especially well on light coloured cars and can spoil the look of a clean car.
Intensive Tar Remover can be used on the exterior of your car to remove tar spots, adhesive residues, fuel stains and tree sap.
It can be used on the interior of your car to remove ink, chewing gum, glue residue and oil stains from seats, carpets and hard surfaces.
Pro Tip: Use to remove polish and wax residue from rubber and plastic trim.
How to use:
- Apply directly to tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
- Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
- Pre-test fabric colour fastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
- Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
- Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue