Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long-lasting viscosity modifiers.
Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF meets the DEXRON-VI standard, which exhibits more than twice the durability and stability in friction tests compared to standard DEXRON-III fluids. This helps ensure consistent and smooth shift performance, even under extreme driving conditions.
- Minimized inventory cost by having one premium ATF that can be used for the vast majority of modern automatic transmissions on the road today, without the need for supplemental additives or top treats
- Maximum equipment life with an advanced formula that protects against wear, corrosion, and the formation of lacquers, sludge or other harmful deposits
- Extended drain intervals because of improved oxidation resistance
- Improved fuel economy relative to conventional fluids because of lower viscous drag
- Warranty coverage as an officially approved General Motors DEXRON-VI fluid
- Backward compatibility with all previous General Motors DEXRON recommendations
Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF has been formulated and tested for a wide variety of domestic and import ATF specifications, in both high- and low- viscosity
applications. It is approved by General Motors in automatic transmissions and automatic transaxles where a DEXRON®-VI fluid is specified (Model Years 2006 and newer) and is backward compatible in transmissions calling for DEXRON-II or DEXRON-III fluids.
Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is designed primarily for use in the latest automatic transmissions, particularly those manufactured since 2006 and for which General Motors (GM) DEXRON®-VI fluids are required. It is licensed as a GM DEXRON®-VI fluid.
It is also intended for use in a wide range of Asian automatic transmissions where low-viscosity, anti-shudder fluids are required.
Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF has not been formally evaluated by the Asian vehicle or transmission manufacturers, whose specifications are generally not in the public domain. However through comprehensive in-house bench test validation and vehicle fleet testing, it has been proven to offer performance commensurate with the Asian OEM genuine fluids.
Similarly, it is also suitable for use in Ford automatic transmissions where MERCON® SP, MERCON® LV, MERCON® V or MERCON® fluids are required. However, it is not approved by Ford or licensed as a MERCON® fluid, and its use in Ford equipment may void warranties.
In GM automatic transmissions, DEXRON®-VI fluids are back-serviceable to all earlier GM ATF specifications including DEXRON®-III, DEXRON®-IIE,DEXRON®– II, DEXRON®, Type A, Suffix A and Type A. This back serviceability is not always applicable to other makes of automatic transmissions, so in all cases equipment manufacturer requirements should be reviewed.
Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is not suitable for use in continuously variable transmissions (CVTs).
It may be used in power steering systems for which DEXRON®-VI fluids are explicitly allowed, including ZF Lenksysteme units where fluids meeting ZF TE-ML09 are specified.
- Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is approved for:
- General Motors DEXRON-VI specification GMN10060 (license number J-62300)
- Voith H55.6335.xx (G607)
- Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF meets the requirements of:
- BMW Part #83 22 0 397 114
- FCA US LLC Part #68043742AA
- JASO 1A-LV13 (M315) performance standard in Japanese vehicles; the product will deliver the shifting performance, shear stability and exceptional anti-shudderdurability which is desired by Japanese and Korean automakers
- Mercedes MB 236.41
Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for most late model transmissions manufactured by European, Asian and North American OEMs, including:
- Aisin Warner AW-1
- FCA US LLC ATF+3®, ATF+4®†
- Ford MERCON®, MERCON® V, MERCON® SP and MERCON® LV‡
- General Motors DEXRON-II and DEXRON-III
- Honda/Acura DW-1 and Z-1
- Hyundai/Kia Genuine ATF and SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV/ SPH-IV and NWS-9638 T-5
- Isuzu SCS, Genuine ATF
- Mazda ATF M-III and ATF M-V
- Mitsubishi ATF-J2, ATF-J3, SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV
- Nissan/Infiniti Matic D, Matic K, Matic J and Matic S
- Subaru ATF, ATF-HP, ATF 5AT
- Toyota/Lexus Type T-III, Type T-IV, Type WS
- Volkswagen/Audi Part #G 055 540 (A2)
- Volvo Part No. 1161521, 1161540/1161640
- Hybrid vehicles with electronic continuously variable transmissions (eCVTs) where the OEM specifies a MERCON LV or a Toyota Type WS fluid.