Techron® Concentrate Plus is a powerful fuel system treatment that helps to restore lost power and performance caused by deposit build-up in passenger cars and light duty trucks.
Techron® Concentrate Plus is formulated with an improved deposit control element, which can clean sulfur corrosion products, a possible cause of fuel gauge malfunction.Regular use can prevent harmful sulfur components in gasoline from attacking sensitive electronic fuel sending units on some vehicles.
Techron® Concentrate Plus has a high Flash Point (>61oC, PM).
CUSTOMER BENEFITS :
Techron® Concentrate Plus is recommended by many major by many major automakers and is an unsurpassed, complete fuel system cleaner, which can help:
- Restore lost power and performance
- Clean deposits from fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves, and combustion
chambers, which in turn can:
- Restore lost acceleration
- Restore lost fuel economy
- Lower harmful exhaust emissions
- Relieve cold start problems
- Reduce deposit-related knock and ping
- Clean and protect against sulfur compounds that can harm fuel gauge
- Spark ignition four-stroke engines fueled with gasoline, ethanol and gasoline/ethanol blends in passenger cars, vans, and light trucks
- Gasoline hybrid vehicles
- Four-stroke outboard motors
Techron Concentrate Plus can be used every 5000 kilometers.
Will not harm catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
When the gasoline tank is nearly empty, pour the entire contents of one bottle (355 ml) into the tank and refuel with up to 45 liters of fuel. Repeat the application every 5,000 km to keep the fuel system components clean.
Note: This product is designed to provide fuel injector and intake valve deposit cleanup performance when used in vehicles with fuel tanks of up to 45 litres. With larger fuel tanks (e.g., 70 litres) a second treatment may be required to gain the full benefits. Persistent problems may require mechanical repair. An oil change is recommended after five consecutive treatments, more frequently with smaller gasoline tank volumes.
– Asia Pacific