It is formulated for lubrication of modern diesel engines meeting latest emission norms (Euro III) and operating under severe conditions to meet stringent emission norms. It is fortified with superior quality high viscosity index improviser’s and unique anti-wear additives to protect heavily loaded engine parts such as valve train.
PERFORMANCE BENEFITS :
- The latest generation dispersants used in this oil helps in handling higher amount of soot and thereby controlling the viscosity increase
- Ensures excellent protection against oxidation, rust and corrosion
- Exhibits superior anti-foam characteristics
- This oil is suitable for use in all seasons and helps in reducing oil consumption
This oil is genuine engine oil approved by M/s TataMotors for use in their vehicles.
STORAGE HANDLING :
- Indoor Storage is always preferable.
- Barrels should be kept horizontally with bung position at 3 O’clock 9 O’clock position.
- Barrels should be kept away from dusty or heated areas.
- During handling any contact with dust must be avoided.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL :
- API CH-4
- MB 228.3
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
|Appearance||—||Clear & Bright|
|Density @15°C, g/ml||D1298||0.8885|
|K.V at 100° C, cSt||D445||14.20|
|Copper Corrosion @ 100° C for 3 hrs||D130||1a|
|Foaming Tendency / Stability: Qty. of foam in ml|
|a) Sequence I||D892||Nil / Nil|
|b) Sequence II||10 / Nil|
|c) Sequence III||Nil / Nil|
|Flash Point, (COC), °C||D92||232|
|Pour Point, °C||D97||-27|
All the mentioned values are typical which may vary from batch to batch.