Premium synthetic petrol engine oil specially formulated for modern passenger cars requiring low viscosity oil for better fuel economy.
Suitable for all latest generation petrol and hybrid passenger cars of Maruti Suzuki, Honda, TOYOTA, GENERAL MOTORS, etc where SAE 0W-20 oil is recommended. This oil is also suitable for vehicles running with ethanol blended petrol (E85). Not recommended for motorcycle engines
- Better Fuel Economy- Lower viscometry provides same power output with less fuel and enhances fuel economy
- Lower engine Oil Consumption – Synthetic oil molecule minimizes evaporation loss and reduces engine oil consumption.
- Reduced maintenance cost – Enhanced oxidation stability reduces sludge & deposit formation in engine and reduces engine maintenance.
- Superb Engine Protection – Better flow ability & excellent anti-wear characteristics maintain protective film and reduce engine wear.
- Offers Enhanced protection to emission system components in passenger cars.
Meets the requirements of API SN/ ILSAC GF-5
STORAGE & HANDLING :
- Indoor Storage is always preferable.
- Barrels should be kept horizontally with bung position at 3 O’clock 9 O’clock position. o Barrels should be kept away from dusty or heated areas.
- During handling any contact with dust must be avoided.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
|Characteristics||ASTM||MAK EVOLV 0W-20|
|Appearance||—||Clear & Bright|
|Colour, Visual Observation||—||Brown|
|Density @ 29.5°C, gm/ml||D1298||0.845|
|K.V at 100° C, cSt||D445||8.6 ( typ)|
|Copper Corrosion @ 100° C for 3 hrs||D130||1a|
|Flash Point, (COC), °C||D92||230|
|Pour Point, °C||D97||-36|
|Foaming Tendency /|
|Stability: Qty. of foam in ml||D892|
|a) Sequence I||Nil / Nil|
|b) Sequence II||10 / Nil|
|c) Sequence III||Nil / Nil|
|All the mentioned values are typical which may vary from batch to batch.|