Premium synthetic petrol engine oil formulated with severely hydro processed base oils and specially engineered additive chemistry for the demanding lubrication of modern passenger cars.
Suitable for all latest generation Passenger cars manufactured by Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, GM, TATA, Toyota, Nissan, Ford etc.
- Superb engine protection at high temperature and longer engine life
- Outstanding protection against sludge and harmful deposits
- Quicker start-up lubrication to protect your engine from starting wear and tear
- Better oxidation stability
PERFORMANCE LEVEL :
Meets the requirements of API SN
STORAGE & HANDLING :
- Indoor Storage is always preferable.
- Barrels should be kept horizontally with bung position at 3 O’clock 9 O’clock position. o Barrels should be kept away from dusty or heated areas.
- During handling any contact with dust must be avoided.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
|Characteristics||AST||MAK EVOLV 10W-40|
|Appearance||—||Clear & Bright|
|Colour, Visual Observation||—||Brown|
|Density @ 29.5°C, gm/ml||D1298||0.847|
|K.V at 100° C, cSt||D445||14.1 ( typ)|
|Copper Corrosion @ 100° C for 3 hrs||D130||1a|
|Flash Point, (COC), °C||D92||240|
|Viscosity Index||D2270||150 ( min)|
|Pour Point, °C||D97||-27|
|Foaming Tendency / Stability: Qty. of foam in ml|
|D892||Nil / Nil|
|a) Sequence I||Nil / Nil|
|b) Sequence II||Nil / Nil|
|c) Sequence III|
All the mentioned values are typical which may vary from batch to batch.