Premium synthetic petrol engine oil formulated with severely hydro processed base oils and specially engineered additive chemistry for the demanding lubrication of modern passenger cars.
Suitable for all latest generation Passenger cars manufactured by Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, GM, TATA, Toyota, Nissan, Ford etc.
- Better pick up for thrilling driving experience
- Outstanding protection against sludge and harmful deposits
- Superb engine protection and longer engine life
- Quicker start-up lubrication to protect your engine from starting wear and tear
- Better low temperature flow ability for quick start
- High temperature protection for start stop city driving conditions
PERFORMANCE LEVEL :
Meets the requirements of API SN / ILSAC GF-5
STORAGE & HANDLING :
- Indoor Storage is always preferable.
- Barrels should be kept horizontally with bung position at 3 O’clock 9 O’clock position. o Barrels should be kept away from dusty or heated areas.
- During handling any contact with dust must be avoided.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
|Characteristics||ASTM||MAK EVOLV 5W-30|
|Appearance||—||Clear & Bright|
|Colour, Visual Observation||—||Brown|
|Density @ 29.5°C, gm/ml||D1298||0.841|
|K.V at 100° C, cSt||D445||10.5|
|Copper Corrosion @ 100° C for 3 hrs||D130||1a|
|Flash Point, (COC), °C||D92||240|
|Pour Point, °C||D97||-30|
|Foaming Tendency / Stability: Qty. of foam in ml|
|D892||Nil / Nil|
|a) Sequence I||Nil / Nil|
|b) Sequence II||Nil / Nil|
|c) Sequence III|
All the mentioned values are typical which may vary from batch to batch.