Mobil 1™ 0W-20 is an advanced full synthetic engine oil designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-20 meets or exceeds the requirements of various vehicle manufacturers and industry standards and outperforms conventional oils. Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended for SAE 0W-20 and 5W-20 applications.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS :
Mobil 1 0W-20 is engineered with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component additive system. The low viscosity, advanced full synthetic formulation helps to increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-20 provides the high-temperature protection of higher viscosity oils while offering the best fuel economy in the Mobil 1 line.
- Helps improve fuel economy based on 0.2-2.3% potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher viscosity oils to a 0W-20 grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity
- Helps to reduce oil aging resulting in long lasting protection
- Outstanding low temperature capabilities
- Quick cold weather starting and fast protection helps to extend engine life
- Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles and conditions, from mild to severe, where a 5W-20 or 0W-20 is recommended
Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended by ExxonMobil for SAE 5W-20 and 0W-20 applications in all types of gasoline fueled passenger cars, SUV’s, vans, and light trucks.
- Mobil 1 0W-20 is engineered to help deliver outstanding engine protection and fuel economy benefits.
- Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended for extreme cold conditions to help deliver quick starts and fast lubrication.
- Mobil 1 0W-20 is not recommended for 2-Cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
Mobil 1 0W-20 meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Mobil 1 0W-20 has the following builder approvals:
General Motors Service Fill dexos1™ (license number GB1D0415015)
According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 0W-20 is of the following quality level:
General Motors GM 6094M
TYPICAL PROPERTIES :
|Mobil 1 0W-20|
|Viscosity @ 100ºC, cSt (ASTM D445)||8.7|
|Viscosity, @ 40ºC, cSt (ASTM D445)||44.8|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||0.8|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150ºC (ASTM D4683)||2.7|
|Phosphorous (ASTM D4951)||0.065|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||224|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||8.8|
|MRV @ -40 ºC (ASTM D4684)||9,200|
|Density @15.6 ºC, g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.841|