Buy Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic 5W50 Engine Oil in Sri Lanka
Mobil 1™ is the world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand delivering our ultimate performance and protection.
Mobil 1 5W-50 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil is our tried and trusted formulation delivering great all-round performance. Mobil 1 5W-50 keeps your engine performing like new. This race-proven technology is suited for extreme driving conditions and motorsport applications.
Racing or normal driving, Mobil 1 5W-50 (Rally Formula) helps to provide heavy-duty engine performance and protection for an outstanding driving experience.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS :
Mobil 1 5W-50 is made with a proprietary blend of ultra high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component system. Mobil 1 5W-50’s wide viscosity grade helps to provide a flexible combination of powerful protection agents that provide outstanding performance in many driving situations.
- Prevents deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life
- Anti-oxidants to help improve oil life
- High performance basestocks combined with a precisely balanced component system for excellent all-round wear protection
- Wide viscosity grade to help provide a flexible combination of high and low temperature protection
- Performs and protects at low temperatures
The balanced technology of Mobil 1 5W-50 helps to make it suitable for many types of vehicles and operating conditions, from mild to severe.
- Many gasoline and diesel (without Diesel Particulate Filter) engine technologies
- High performance engines
- Most operating conditions, from mild to extreme
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES :
|Mobil 1 5W-50||Value|
|Viscosity, cSt (ASTM D445)|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||1.3|
|Phosphorous, wt% (ASTM D4981)||0.1|
|Flash Point, °C (ASTM D92)||231|
|Density @15.6 °C, g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.85|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||11.8|
|MRV at -35 °C, cP (ASTM D4684)||29,244|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150 °C (ASTM D4683)||4.4|