Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life in the most severe on and off-highway applications while delivering outstanding performance in modern, high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Aftertreatment Systems with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) and Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOCs). Fully backward compatible, Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 will also deliver the same exceptional performance in older conventional engines. As a result, it meets or exceeds the requirements of the API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, and CH-4 service categories as well as key Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) requirements.
Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product provides outstanding protection in the most demanding diesel engines of Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Mercedes Benz, Navistar, Volvo, and others. Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 also meets or exceeds the requirements of the API SM specification for gasoline engines and mixed fleets.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS :
Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 is formulated with Trimer additive technology and a mixed detergent system to deliver cutting-edge performance in both new and older engines. In addition to assuring excellent control of oil thickening due to soot build-up and outstanding TBN retention for long drain intervals, Mobil Delvac ESP 15W-40’s advanced technology also provides outstanding resistance to oil consumption, oxidation, corrosive and abrasive wear, and high temperature deposits.
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- The latest low-emissions, high performance diesel applications equipped with aftertreatment systems using Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technologies.
- High-performance diesel applications including turbo-charged designs featuring EGR Technology and diesel applications using older, naturally aspirated conventional designs.
- On-highway heavy-duty trucking and off-highway including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- On-highway applications operating in both high speed/high load and short haul pick-up/delivery.
- Off-highway applications operating in severe low speed/heavy load conditions
- High performance gasoline engines and mixed fleet operations.
- Diesel-powered equipment from American and European OEMs
|Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 Meets or Exceeds the requirements of the following industry and builder specifications:|
|API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SM, SL|
|ACEA E7, E9|
|Renault Trucks RLD-3|
|Cummins CES 20081|
|Isuzu DPD Equipped Vehicles|
|Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 has the following builder approvals:|
|Detroit Fluids Specifications 93K218 / 93K214|
|Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03 / Mack EO-O Premium Plus|
|Deutz DQC II-10 LA|
|Volvo VDS-4/ VDS-3 / VDS-2|
|Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40 is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:|
|API CG-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF|
|MAN M 3275-1|
TYPICAL PROPERTIES :
|Mobil Delvac MX ESP 15W-40|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40ºC||114|
|cSt @ 100ºC||15.0|
|CCS, cP, ASTM D 5293||6500 @ -20ºC|
|MRV, cP, ASTM D 4684||19,000 @ -25ºC|
|HTHS @ 150ºC, cP, ASTM D4683||4.3|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||137|
|Sulfated Ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||0.98|
|Total Base #, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||10.4|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-30|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||236|
|Density @ 15ºC kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.876|