Adopting professional and superior materials, can effectively remove greasy dirt, gum, and carbon deposits on PVC valve, ERG valve, choke and
other parts. It can easily flush off the charcoal residue on carburetor with its spray tube. The product can enhance combustion efficiency, help you
to save oil and decrease the gas pollution.
- Remove the air filter and spray exterior carburetor linkage. To remove gum and varnish from the throttle plate, spray short bursts into the
- carburetor bowl while engine is idling.
- AUTOMATIC CHOKE: Open and close by hand while spraying on choke valve shaft. If the choke continues to stick, remove the choke cover.
- Start engine and spray vacuum cylinder while idling.
- PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray short bursts into the exposed end. THIS MUST BE DONE WHEN
- THE ENGINE IS COLD. Allow to penetrate. Start the engine and once again spray into the exposed end of the valve. Wait a minute and turn the engine off.
- MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROLS: Spray on exposed ends of the heater valve when the engine is cold. Allow to penetrate. Move the counterweight back and
- forth until the valve frees up