- It is a fast drying, multi-purpose industrial and maintenance cleaner, it effectively dissolves industrial grimes, greases, lubrication fluids, silicone, tars,
- adhesives, and fluxes. Cleaning action quickly removes greases, dust, and oxidation, restores and maintains precision and effective to the
- instrument and component.
- It is used for cleaning switched off electrical equipment, such as motors, contactors, coil, relays, switches, connections, circuits breakers, plugs and
- jacks ,generators, electrical & electronic contacts, PCB’s, precision electronic and optical equipment.
- Shake can well before use.
- Keep the can straight while spraying and the angle is not less than 45 degrees from the horizon.
- If needed, put extension tube on the nozzle and spray
- Spray upright at an angle of no less than 45 degree between can body and horizon. Prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat may cause bursting.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120℉. Keep away sources of ignition.
- Avoid contact with eyes. FIRST AID: For eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.