- Proven to effectively combat algae growth
- Restores lost power
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces harmful emissions and carbon deposits
- Cleans fuel injector systems
- Dramatically reduces friction
- Removes moisture from fuel tank and lines
- Removes carbon and ash build up
- Environmentally friendly
- Boosts cetane
Restoring your vehicles performance to a “like-new” condition has never been so easy. X-1R fuel system treatment contains injector cleaner, power booster, valve protector, upper cylinder lubricant, carbon eliminator, moisture eliminator and fuel stabiliser which when combined with strong detergents and deposits control agents will clean and keep clean the entire fuel delivery system and combustion chamber when used at regular intervals. With a clean fuel system you will benefit from a more efficient combustion process that will use less petrol to deliver more power.
Safe and Easy to Use
This unique formula, containing powerful synthetic cleaners, is proven to effectively combat the growth and build up of algae in your diesel system. In addition to this X-1R Diesel System Treatment will also remove the power robbing carbon and ash deposits allowing you to enjoy the increased power from a cleaner system. X-1R Diesel System Treatment will not harm computers, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors. Simply pour it into your diesel tank following the directions below. By cleaning your fuel system and thereby reducing exhaust emissions you are helping us create a cleaner environment.
Directions for Use
Pour entire contents of Diesel System Treatment bottle into diesel tank. One bottle will treat up to 100 litres of diesel. For optimum performance repeat every 5,000 kilometres or 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
How To Use
- For best results pour into your fuel tank and then pump fuel
- 240ml will treat up to 100 litres of fuel
- We recommend that you treat at least 20 litres of fuel
- For best results use every 5000km’s or three months
- Using this product will remove all carbon build up and give about a 2% improvement in fuel efficiency.