Meguiar’s Deep Crystal Step 1 – Paint Cleaner
This effective paint cleaner has been improved to deliver even stronger performance with no chemical odour. It safely removes road grime, surface contamination, faded paint, light scratches and swirls to restore damaged and dull finishes.
This product prepares all paint finishes for polishing and waxing. For maximum colour, shine and protection use the full Deep Crystal System.
- Safely removes light swirls & surface scratches blemishes to restore clarity
- Prepares the paint for polish and waxing.
A Few Tips About Applying Meguiar’s Deep Crystal Step 1 – Paint Cleaner
Liquid paint cleaners should be applied to small areas at a time. Working small areas at a allows concentration on the work and to remove Paint Cleaner before it dries.
Keep the following points in mind when working with any “paint cleaner”; paint cleaners do not need to dry before removing and in fact should be wiped off immediately after you’ve worked them over the finish. If they dry, the can be difficult to remove. Paint cleaners remove everything off the surface of the paint including wax, so after using paint cleaner, Meguiar’s strongly recommends re-applying a protective coating of wax.
Applying Step 1 Paint Cleaner
1. Ensure the surface is clean and cool to the touch.
2. Apply a pound coin sized amount of product to an Even Coat Applicator Pad and work thoroughly into the surface. Apply to one section at a time and remove before it is allowed to dry.
3. Remove product with a clean Supreme Shine Microfibre.
Tip: To revive severley faded use the Meguiar’s MT320 Dual Action Polisher.
Product Safety :
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways